what's problem with router configuration

I used to connect Internet thru cable modem.

Now I buy a wireless router and connect thru router. Actually I use wired part of the wireless
router.
IP is auto configed as 192.168.1.100, and I can visit admin page of router, but can't visit the
rest of Internet.

router setting has been set to factory default, it does not help.

What's the problem? Thanks!