Re: Linux Printer Sharing

On Sep 15, 2007, at 5:37 PM, ArcticFox wrote:

>_<

Hidden by the too small window were a bunch of check boxes. One of them called 'Share published printers connected to this system' I checked that and now I can use the CUPS web interface on my Mac to print a test page. However I still can't print to it from other apps. Picking the printer out of the 'Shared printers' list gets me the error 'Printer not found in your printer list'

And yet it prints. What the heck?

Is there anyway to turn the banner off at the top? If there isn't this whole setup is useless to me...