websites incompatible with iceweasel

When I go to www.citicards.com using iceweasel 2.0.0.6 Debian Etch, I just get a blank page. I get the same result even with -safe-mode option. Is this a bug in iceweasel?

I called the citicards customer service website 1-800-347-4934 to inform them about the problem. The response is that they do not support firefox. They only support Internet explorer, netscape navigator. I asked them why they do not support firefox? The answer is that "it is a business decision". Obviously the customer support person does not have a clue what it means to design a website which is not browser specific. This whole conversation begs for another question.

Is there any financial institution who offer credit cards and also help free software? Even if they do not help free software, I would be happy if they have a website which is browser independent. It is probably better to take our business there than with citicards whose technology department is not capable enough to design a website which is standard compliant...

Any ideas/suggestions/comments/thoughts?

raju

--
Kamaraju S. Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Finally - A spam blocker that actually works.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/4