Re: Real problem with debian user is NOT spam, but that posts don' t get posted.

Yes, I joined the white list and emailed full headers
from my email post attempt to
the listmasters.
Never heard back from the listmaster so maybe
my email to him/her got eaten by a spam filter too.

Nothing works except the way I post now
which is using google groups to post.

Just hope the one way I can post does not go away.
Thanks