Re: etch : system hangs

Hi,

 If there is some junk in the screen and the keyboard (Num lock toggle)
is not respoding then the kernel has crashed. This may be because of
variuos reasons. The main probable reason can be memory. Use memcheck in
the CD to check all the memory fully with all permutations and
combinations shown by the memcheck.

--
Bhasker C V
Registered Linux user: #306349 (counter.li.org)