Re: Help

As root, type tasksel and hit return. Arrow down to desktop environment and hit space bar once. If you see a star appear to the left of desktop environment you've selected it. Next, hit return to tell tasksel to work. It should download several packages for you. When the root prompt returns, type shutdown -r now. If all goes well, you'll come up in a desktop environment which is windows user's favorite part of linux.