Re: Shut down or leave on?
- To: "Debian Users" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Shut down or leave on?
- From: "David Fox" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 09:09:47 -0700
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <46D4513F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <042501c7e9a8$465631e0$6201a8c0@mkuhar2> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I know your sentence continues along a different line, but let me just interject here that computers have never consumed as much energy as they do today. True, energy consumption
Tell that to the people who built those valve-based monstrosities back
in the 1940's, such as the Eniac :).