exim lost my smarthost port number

Hi,

I use exim on Sid to forward my outgoing mail to Gmail's smtp server as
a smarthost.  I had exim configured to forward to
'smtp.google.gom::587', and the setup had been working fine for a
while.  Today I noticed that mail wasn't getting through, and I saw
that exim had somehow 'forgotten' the port number and was apparently
trying on the default port 25.  Reconfiguring exim (through debconf)
solved the problem.  Has anyone else seen something like this?  I don't
actually know how long this has been happening, since most of my
outgoing mail is sent by Sylpheed.

Celejar