Re: replacement for formmail

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, Freddy Freeloader wrote:

> Anyone have any good recommendations for replacing formmail?
>
> I just started working for someone who is using it and we are trying
> to lock his sites down more than they have been in the past and are
> looking for a replacement.

The NMS Project has a drop-in compatible replacement (with the option to
trade compatibility for more security) for formmail.pl and friends at
<http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net/>.

- Aaron

--
Aaron Hall           :     Give me the beat, boys, and free my soul.
ahall@vitaphone.net  :     I wanna get lost in your rock and roll