ATI Radeon All in Winder Video Capture in Linux

Hi folks, I want to hear some suggestions about
video capture in linux, my status it´s the next,

1) Ati Radeon All in Wonder x800 XL 256 Megs GDDR3 PCIe
2) Sattelite hughes connected to my 3 rca entrys.
3) All the cable stuff are connected.

So I need, and application to capture Video with my card,
capture shows, movies, etc and store all data in the hard
drive like I do on wins, I´ve heard about gatos but seems
a little old, any way, I don´t know, any suggestions will
be truly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Orestes.