[ANNOUNCE] pypt-offline 0.7.0 Released

Hi,

After quite some time, I'm happy to announce a new release of pypt-offline.

Some of the quick features are:

* Offline Bug Report support - Users can now also have information about what
packages contain bug reports. [Debian Only]
* Colored Output - Full colored output. [ Support on Windows is through
WConio]
* Better support for threads
* Many new options added

I've now started using Mercurial along with SF's SVN which can be viewed at
[1] and [2]

I've also put up a video at [3] explaining how pypt-offline works.

pypt-offline can be downloaded from:
http://sf.net/projects/pypt-offline

What is pypt-offline?

pypt-offline is an Offline Package Manager for distributions based on Debian.
It can allow a user using a Debian distribution with no internet connection
to be able to update/upgrade his box with the help of another box running
Windows/Linux/Mac

A recent article from Ars [4] was informative enough to show how many
countries still don't have [or is very expensive] a proper internet
connection.

I hope pypt-offline will be helpful to people who are willing to enjoy the
powerful features of Debian but aren't yet able to do so because of internet
connectivity.

Feedback welcome.

[1] http://pypt-offline.sf.net/hg/pypt-offline
[2] http://www.researchut.com/hg/pypt-offline