Re: Has recent apache2 upgrade screwed something

On Thursday 23 Aug 2007, Mumia W.. wrote:
> On 08/22/2007 02:05 PM, Alan Chandler wrote:
> >>
> >> During the upgrade there was a question about removing the actual
> >> apache2.conf or let it, maybe that's the cause.
> >>
> >> Check that the rewrite mod is enabled, check in mods-enabled ;-)
> >
> > I enabled logging of all rewriting, and that part is happening.  It
> > almost as though it is then skipping the JKMount Directive
> >
> > I have no idea what to do next anyone else
>
> Hello Mr. Chandler.
>
> When I visit http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk/ with Firefox 2.0.0.6,
> I get this HTTP response:
>
> HTTP/1.1 400 No Host matches server name www.chandlerfamily.org.uk
>
> Perhaps your virtual hosts are not set up correctly.

Could you please try again - I has temporarily put UseCanonicalName On -
and I am not sure this is right - I've taken it out.

That looks to me as though the main config has something that is using
NamedVirtualHosts, whereas I am trying to use IP based ones.

I'll go look - thanks

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk