Re: Has recent apache2 upgrade screwed something

On 08/22/2007 02:05 PM, Alan Chandler wrote:
On Wednesday 22 Aug 2007, Jose Luis Rivas Contreras wrote:
Alan Chandler wrote:
My web site, see address in my signature has just started going
wrong after the a recent upgrade to apache2 that occured on my etch
system a few days ago.  Unfortunately I did some other things as
well at the time and I can't isolate the fault.  Any help would be
much appreciated - even as to how I can debug what it going on.
During the upgrade there was a question about removing the actual
apache2.conf or let it, maybe that's the cause.

Check that the rewrite mod is enabled, check in mods-enabled ;-)

I enabled logging of all rewriting, and that part is happening. It almost as though it is then skipping the JKMount Directive

I have no idea what to do next anyone else

Hello Mr. Chandler.

When I visit http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk/ with Firefox 2.0.0.6, I get this HTTP response:

HTTP/1.1 400 No Host matches server name www.chandlerfamily.org.uk

Perhaps your virtual hosts are not set up correctly.