Re: Which ATI/AMD "fglrx" version?

Gyorgy Abraham ha scritto:
Ctrl+Alt+F1 hang ups are very well known, but for example when I logout from Gnome (back to GDM login), sometimes a very scary, interfered screen appears, then Debian totally hangs.

I used to have the same problem with kdm and I solved it by forcing kdm to kill X and respawn it every time I log out. There's an appropriate option for that in kdm (which I can't seem to find right now --- Google is your friend), I don't know about gdm though.

Ctrl+Alt+Fn works fine for me (but not on my laptop).

Davide

--
A tautology is a thing which is tautological.