Needs help with Sidux install

Hello,

I have a unique problem involving sidux. I already tried to get help from sidux users from thier forum but no one could help me. This is why I am trying my chances here.
The problem: When I run the live cd it takes about 3 to 4 minutes  to output a long text on the screen and after it hangs. The cd is ok because i've tested it on other machines. This is the output;

ata1.01: exception Emask 0x0 SAct 0x0 SErr 0x0 action 0x2 frozen
ata1.01: cmd c8/00:08:00:00:00/00:00:00:00:00/f0 tag 0 cdb 0x0 data 4096 in

This repeats at least 10 times, then I get

failed to detect live media

then

Busybox v1.1.3...... and lots of other text

then

bin/sh: cannot access tty;
job cotrol turned off

 then

(initramfs)

and hangs.

My computer is ok because I can run ubuntu, etch, fedora sabayon without any problem. Only sidux that fails.
I hope some can help me solving this annoying problem. I am just a regular user.

Thanks a lot,
jmak

All new Yahoo! Mail