Re: Howto set headers from sendmail.mc

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007, Sergio Belkin wrote:

I add a header setting in sendmail.cf  (I added something as
H?X?X-Authorization-Id:  how=${auth_type} who=${auth_authen}
, but everytime that I rebuild it via m4 (I use mainly sendmail.mc),
header settings are lost.

You can add that same line to sendmail.mc:
	LOCAL_CONFIG
	H?X?X-Authorization-Id:  how=${auth_type} who=${auth_authen}

Now you no longer have to worry about loosing the update

--
Rick Nelson
<Knghtbrd> I really don't want much at all...  Just a kind word, an