Re: photo album or photo viewer in xfce

Hi,

  I use kphotoalbum. It is really good and can sort according to
timeframes, can have metadata etc.,
 The good thing about kphotoalbum is when sorting the pictures, it sorts
according to timeframe and this time is not the file creation time on
the filesystem but the image time recorded on the image metadata.

--
Bhasker C V
Registered Linux user: #306349 (counter.li.org)