temporary failure. Command output: /usr/bin/maildrop: Home directory owned by wrong user.

Hi to all.

I have setup my mail server but having this problem after installing
maildrop. If I will not use maildrop in main.cf the problem has gone.
In my main.cf this is the line I have added to work with maildrop.

home_mailbox = Maildir/
mailbox_command = /usr/bin/maildrop
#mailbox_command = procmail -t -a "$EXTENSION"

The problem temporary failure. Command output: /usr/bin/maildrop: Home
directory owned by wrong user occur only on root account. But the
other email account doesnt have a problem. If I will not use maildrop
I can not use squirrelmail also to access my mail server. I dont know
how to use procmail thats why I commented it and used maildrop. There
are some cron that are running that sends message to the root account.
My option is either to disable sending of automatic message to root
account or solve this weird problem.

Anyone having this problem too?

Please help.

thanks