Re: Scribus with acentuation

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 22:49:32 +0100, Jose Paulo Matafome Oleiro wrote:
> Hello to all.
> I've got a problem with Scribus, when I write text like é or ã this
> doesn't appear how it should be, it looks like 'e or ã how I can fix
> this? Anyone can help me? My keyboard layout it's portuguese, where we
> use too often acentuation in words.

I assume you use deadkeys or a compose key to type these accented
characters? I have the impression that Scribus ignores these X keyboard
layout settings. However, it seems to be possible to copy/paste such
accented characters into the input window of Scribus, or to read the
text from a file. (I checked this on a UTF-8 locale.)

          Florian   |