Re: Debian can't mount Camera Memory Stick

Ron Johnson wrote:

On 08/09/07 16:59, Mike McCarty wrote:

Andrei Popescu wrote:

lkml?

What is lkml?

This is not an insult, but a stunned question: You've been around
Linux this long and don't know what that means?

Since lower case, I thought some sort of Debian command to report
defects.

But, my GF isn't using Linux, she is using Debian Linux.
If it needs to go upstream, then Debian should make that decision.

And you didn't take 10 seconds to Google it????  Shame on you!

This, I'll accept.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.