Re: font problem - please help!

Jonathan Kaye wrote:

Yes, Takehiko. I removed all the font paths from xorg.conf and now
my Xorg.0.log looks exactly like yours and the fonts seem ok so
far. You were perfectly correct. Thanks I learned something.

I merely observed that [a] I never touched FontPath and my xorg.conf
doesn't have an entry for it and [b] I don't have a problem with
fonts. Because I started using Debian on my desktop about a month ago
(then went through several installations of Debian and Ubuntu before I
settled for lenny), I guess my xorg package is the latest from the
beginning.

regards,
T.