Re: How to add dir to path

Hi Andrew,

On 8/8/07, Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:

if you haven't yet, you would be well served to read man bash.

As I already said (Quote: "I first have to work my way to 'man bash' "),
I surely will.

It is an excellent resource, and you'll learn bash scripting at the same
time. Pay particular attention to the startup information and what
process bash goes through during startup.

Thanks for mentioning. I guess it will take some time before I grasp
the concept, but I think it will be worth while.

Greetings, Manon.