Re: font problem - please help!

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 06:10:07 +0200, Zach wrote:

> I'm having a font problem, can someone take a look at my paste:
> http://pastebin.ca/649456
>
> Thanks,
> Zach

Just on an offshot guess, how's your screen resolution overall - while it
may seem to be OK in your various desktops, the general resolution will
be carried through the entire system as default, e.g., 1280x768 vs
1024x768 on your DT; or 1280x800 vs 1200x768.  Such variance can lead to
a distortion of text in a number of shelled applications.

Sincerely,

   ~A~

--
Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
recognize a mistake when you make it again.