Re: replacement for apt-listchanges?

On 2007-08-07 06:14:17 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Two responses:
>
> 1. That's not many breakages.

As I've said, I didn't recorded all of them (you probably can find
other ones on the bug pages of python-related packages).

> (And one of them is OSX!!!)

Yes, I wanted to point out that problems are not specific to Debian,
but to the python language.

> 2. I see application bugs.

All of them are problems that come from python.

>    GvR announces when they're making
>    changes that will break things.

This does not concern the end user. If developers are not capable
of tracking things that break in python, then python is probably
not the right language for them; they should rather choose a stable
language.