Looking for debian source package as single tarball

Hello,

  According to:

http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ap-pkg-sourcepkg.html#s-pkg-sourcearchives

If there is no original source code - for example, if the package is
specially prepared for Debian or the Debian maintainer is the same as
the upstream maintainer - the format is slightly different: then there
is no diff, and the tarfile is named package_version.tar.gz, and
preferably contains a directory named package-version

  I would appreciate if someone could point me to such a package, I
haven't seen one so far (always comes in three files: *.dsc, tarball
and diff).

Thanks,

--
Mathieu