Udev rule writing

HI

Got myself a voip handset that seems to work with the yealink driver, I am
looking at use yeaphone with it.  My problem is that yeaphone uses /sys/.....,
but I run the program as non root user.

I want to write a udev rule to set the permission on the /sys directory
structure (not the /dev/ one), I trialled a udec rule which ran a program
(shell script to capture env and input variables)

what I found was that it got called numerious times for different parts of the
device tree

SYSFS{idVendor}=="6993", SYSFS{idProduct}=="b001", MODE="664", GROUP="voip"
ACTION=="add" RUN+="/ro
ot/scripts/udevtest.sh"

What I wanted to do was to limit it to just when SUBSYSTEM=input (as per the
output I capture), but when I put in SUBSYSTEM=input it doesn't seem to work.

once I have down that I can hopefully change my RUN to "chgrp voip ${something
in here}/*"

help please.