Re: Drivers para adaptadores de red de portatil ASUS F5 Entertainment system F5R

[ Para obtener ayuda en español, envía tu pregunta a
  debian-user-spanish AT lists DOT debian DOT org por favor. ]

On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 19:34:14 +0200, Manuel F wrote:

[ snip: Debian (Etch?) installation on Asus F5 Entertaiment System X50R
  laptop was successful, but the network cards are not working. ]

> Si supiesen cómo conseguirlos les agradecería muchísimo que me ayudasen,
> sobre todo los de los adaptadores de red normal e inalámbrico. Los modelos
> son: ATTANSIC L2 FAST ETHERNET 10/100 Base-T Controller.

This is a new card. I think there is no Linux driver available right
now. Only the model "L1" seems to be supported so far:

http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_search=soft&words=attansic

You could try ndiswrapper, which is a trick to use Windows drivers for
network cards under Linux:

http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/joomla/

They do not list any Attansic cards as supported yet, so this might not
work.

> La WIFI es
> Broadcom 802.11g.

We need to know the exact model of the card. Please post the output of

lspci | egrep -i 'net|broadcom'

> Mi e-mail es mafernann AT hotmail DOT com

I assume this means that you want to receive a copy of the list mail to
this address. If you want to continue this discussion, please send your
answer to the debian-user list.

          Florian   |