Psst! It's a secret! (was: Strange Message)

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 19:50:03 +0200, Shams Fantar wrote:
> ArcticFox wrote:
>> Anyone know what this means? I got it returned after I sent my last email
>> to the list.
>>
>> On Jul 11, 2007, at 9:32 PM, MDaemon AT turei.co.cu wrote:
>>
>>> Delivery of the attached message:
>>>
>>> From   : genkokitsu AT insightbb.com
>>> To     : turei AT turei.co.cu
>>> Date   : Wed, 11 Jul 2007 20:31:15 -0500
>>> Subject: (Archive Copy) Re: TinyMUSH/MySQL Crash Issue
>>>
>>> would violate local account restrictions.
>>>
>>> This message was not delivered.
>>> : El mensaje contiene [1] archivos adjuntos
>>> <md75000001253.eml>
>
> I have too this message, it's certainly a spam... Look the sender of
> message.

It is not spam, it is actually a coded message. If you have the secret
decoder ring then you can find out what it says:

"The administrators of the turei.co.cu mailserver do not understand how
mailing lists work. Be sure to drink your Ovaltine."

          Florian   |