RE: upgrading to etch -ANSWERED

Thank you Daniel!!

You sent me the (REALLY BIG) hint and this is the 'how to'

cat > /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/etch-upgrade <<EOF
APT {
    Get {
        Assume-Yes "true";
        Fix-Broken "true";
        Force-Yes "true";
        };
    };
DPkg
{
  // Probably don't want to use force-downgrade..
  Options {"--force-confold";}
}
EOF

The syntax for this file can be found
/usr/share/doc/apt/examples/apt.conf
/usr/share/doc/apt/examples/configure-index.gz

Tony Heal
Pace Systems Group, Inc.
800-624-5999
theal@pace2020.com