RE: upgrading to etch -ANSWERED

Thank you Daniel!!

You sent me the (REALLY BIG) hint and this is the 'how to'

cat > /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/etch-upgrade <<EOF
    Get {
        Assume-Yes "true";
        Fix-Broken "true";
        Force-Yes "true";
  // Probably don't want to use force-downgrade..
  Options {"--force-confold";}

The syntax for this file can be found

Tony Heal
Pace Systems Group, Inc.