Re: problem in booting without vga adapter plugged in

On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 07:47:04PM +0530, siddhant tewari wrote:
> hi rattan ,
>

> many thanks for the reply .... can u give me some hint abt what part of bios
> should be modified or  some hint about the changes in the bios setting ....
> thanking u again for the reply .....

there is usually a "halt on..." setting in the bios that allows you to
specify the situations that cause a boot to halt. Typically you get
options like "halt on all", "halt on keyboard" or "halt on none". THe
latter would be the one to set. This would cause the machine to boot
up no matter what the bios thinks about the state of the machine.