Re: lpd: CPU and memory consumption (solved.... or not)

El Dimecres 27 Juny 2007, Benjamí Villoslada va escriure:
> Only 15 min. after a done print job, now lpd PID 19449 have 61% CPU and
> 14.8% memory --and growing.

- I've purged lpr (and have the same CPU and memory problem after one print
job).

- lpr reinstall attempt: aptitude shows one conflict with lprng and suggests
uninstall lprng.

- I've purged lprng and printed one page.  Worked fine.

Now CPU and memory problem are solved, but with doubts because lpr and lprng
are classic GNU/Linux programs :)

--
Benjamí
http://blog.bitassa.cat