Re: OT: QEMU Package faster

Chris Lale <chrislale@untrammelled.co.uk> wrote:

> I believe that kqemu reduces processor load. This may be the reason
> for your different experience.

kqemu allows code to be executed directly and natively on the
bare-metal processor under certain conditions. This takes QEMU's
dynamic translation engine out of the picture and allows for
near-native performance of x86-on-x86 (32 or 64 bit) situations.

It turns kqemu into less of an emulator and more of a virtualizer, if
that makes any sense to you.

--
Andrew J. Barr

Woke up in my clothes again this morning,
don't know exactly where I am...