Re: OT: QEMU Package faster

Andrew J. Barr wrote:

kqemu allows code to be executed directly and natively on the
bare-metal processor under certain conditions. This takes QEMU's
dynamic translation engine out of the picture and allows for
near-native performance of x86-on-x86 (32 or 64 bit) situations.

It turns kqemu into less of an emulator and more of a virtualizer, if
that makes any sense to you.

It does, but I haven't been able to get it to compile.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.