Re: Xorg crashes when playing video with totem?

Carl Fink wrote:
Is anyone else experiencing occasional Xorg crashes when totem is running? I've had six, all of them while totem-xine is playing video.
I read the list, no need for personal answers.

Thanks.
Try XINE, I have had trouble with totem not in crashing but in ability to play video. Thankfully there are alternates in linux should one product fail you. However should xine kill Xorg then look to fixing that. Also, vnc may work for you.