Re: Xorg crashes when playing video with totem?

Hi Carl.

Carl Fink, 25.06.2007 03:18:
> On Sun, Jun 24, 2007 at 11:14:40PM +0200, Mathias Brodala wrote:
>> Carl Fink, 24.06.2007 22:37:
>>> Is anyone else experiencing occasional Xorg crashes when totem is running?
>>> I've had six, all of them while totem-xine is playing video.
>> Any errors? What about ~/.xsession-errors and /var/log/Xorg.0.log? Does
>> totem-gstreamer work? What version are you running?
>
> No errors in any log, just suddenly finding myself looking at tty1.

Hm, you sure that you checked ~/.xsession-errors before restarting X? Otherwise
it will be overwritten. (Just want to make sure, I happened to stumble upon this
myself.)

> Haven't
> tried totem-gstreamer, because the last time I did that, it crashed almost
> immediately on any video.  Version 2.16.5-3.

Does gxine work? Not sure what could be wrong at your side.

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules