Re: compatible UPS - solved

csanyipal wrote:
On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 11:32:32AM -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
csanyipal wrote:
On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 12:19:13PM +0200, csanyipal wrote:

Is this UPS supported by Etch?

Inform Guard 600A (600VA)/Line Interractive/AVR

Any advices will be appreciated!
Sorry for this mail abowe.
I find this link, which solve my problem:
http://www.apcupsd.org/

And that site says that apcupsd supports an Inform Guard 600A?

No, I actually haven't an Inform Guard 600A, but will to by some UPS. On that site I find that, that an APC Back-UPS is supported by apcupsd. So I decide that, that I should to by such an UPS. :)

I have an Back-UPS LS 500 that works like a charm.
What is especially good about it is the support you get for the software from the developers, in particular Adam Kropelin. You write to the list with a problem and instantaneously get an answer.

Hugo