Re: Xorg crashes when playing video with totem?

On Sun, Jun 24, 2007 at 11:14:40PM +0200, Mathias Brodala wrote:
> Hi Carl.
>
> Carl Fink, 24.06.2007 22:37:
> > Is anyone else experiencing occasional Xorg crashes when totem is running?
> > I've had six, all of them while totem-xine is playing video.
>
> Any errors? What about ~/.xsession-errors and /var/log/Xorg.0.log? Does
> totem-gstreamer work? What version are you running?

No errors in any log, just suddenly finding myself looking at tty1.  Haven't
tried totem-gstreamer, because the last time I did that, it crashed almost
immediately on any video.  Version 2.16.5-3.
--
Carl Fink                                   nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at nitpickingblog.blogspot.com.  Reviews!  Observations!
Stupid mistakes you can correct!