Re: screenshot

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:34:38 +0200
csanyipal <csanyipal@csanyi-pal.info> wrote:

> > > Anybody know of relatively simple software to take screenshots of
> > > the dexktop or of windows of applications. Gnome-utils contains a
>
> I use imagemagick for this:
> import -frame ~/Images/Screenshots/image_of_the_window_or_frame.jpg

   What a great bunch of knowledgable and helpful people - I'd say
Imagemagick and scrot are the handiest - xwd and xwud to display have
the advantage of being on my machine already ( but they do put out HUGE
files). The Kseries suffers from the same problem as Gnome...I don't
run either so aptitude wants to pull in dozens of libraries.
Thanks to everyone!

Cheers

Frank

--
    Change the world one loan at a time - visit Kiva.org to find out how