Re: Subinterface within a same VLAN

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 09:49:01AM +0800, Rachel Seok wrote:
> Is there anyone familiar with VLAN on debian??

probably

> Can someone help me??

surely

> Looking for solution for "subinterfaces within a same VLAN"....

a few things Rachel.

1) your initial email was buried in an unrelated
discussion about printing and so people either didn't see it or
ignored it. You need to post a NEW thread by mailing a new message
(not a reply) to debian-user@lists.debian.org.

2) your original question is so broad that its essentially
   useless. This is like asking: "Is there any way I can drive my Chevy
   car on a black road?"

3) your original question is a yes or no question. I suppose I could
   answer it for you: yes. but that's just a guess as I've not done
   it.

4) You have provided no information about what you are really trying
   to do. Please post an informative summary about what you are really
   trying to do. Include stuff you've tried that didn't work for
   you. Include sources you've looked at that you tried or maybe
   couldn't understand. Otherwise we're starting from scratch here and
   it probably a frustrating waste of time for everyone.

> Pleaseee... helppp...

you must appear to at least *try* to help yourself.

sorry if this seems rude, but there it is.