Re: xterm fonts

Am 2007-05-31 03:06:13, schrieb Deboo ^:
> On 5/25/07, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> wrote:
> >Please see my project :
> >
> >    <http://freenet-homepage.de/linux4michelle/tdapp-defaults/>
>

> You have a wonderful project. Only if it was available in English ...

Thanks or your comment.

Yeah, first I must get all Resources and Widgets aut of the programs
which can only be done by hand.  Parallel I am translation into german.
Oh, the localization is realy heavy since you can not do it directly
and the Build-System NEED to run all needed locales!

Currently I have not realy much time on it, since my contract with the
french "Ministry Of Defense" is running out (2007-07-31) and I have the
need to find a bunch of new customers...

Also i have to update some other packages I have.

tdcrontab		user crontabs over multipe machines
tddebidate		show installed Debian-Packages  :-)
tdfvwm-controllcenter   :-)
tdfvwm-icons
tdfvwm-l10n		for fvwm's gettext capilities
tdfvwm-menu 1.0.0	is now in sync with menu 2.1.33
tdfvwm-sidebars		Realy huge
tdfvwm-titlebars	Buttons and...  (All selfmade)
tdlogger		let you whatch logs you want
tdsmstools		based on smstools v3 and multiuser

So, since tdapp-defauls reauires traching of all Xaw widgets by hand it
consumes heavay time... and there is already a discusion about droping
some X-Clients (on which I will take over Upstream since there is no
equivalent under Linux except acception bloatware like KDE or Gnome)

But I continue the work on tdapp-defaults.

Unfortunatly my ISP does not allow files over 1.5 Mbyte and my diskspace
is limited to 60 MByte so anly a small amount of my packages and mirror
is availlable...

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)