Re: crob chgrp

Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> I agree.  That should really be handled using famd.

*IF* it were needed to be changed when files appeared there then I
would agree to go with famd.  It is a good suggestion in that case.
But I really don't think there is a need for this that can't be
handled by appropriate application of set-group-id directories and
groups to avoid the problem entirely.  I see the question as an
indication of a design problem that could be avoided by doing it
completely differently.

Bob