Re: [OT] A significant negative impact on Linux's popularity?

I care more about the quality of Linux users than the quantity. There
are millions and millions of MS Windows uers who can't do much beyond
checking email, surfing the web and playing games and then millions
more who are what I call 'corporate users; they only do certain tasks
using involving Office. The typical Linux user tended to be more savvy
and educated about the OS though with Ubuntu and similar efforts this
is probably degrading. One can argue if this is good or not for Linux.
Linux can run any MS Windows game using certain software.

Zach