Load balancing with multiple ADSL connections?

(Please, CC me on answers. Thank you.)

Hi!

We are having some difficulties here to find a good solution for a
problem. There is a computer connected to 3 ADSL lines (two of 8M and
one of 2M), a card to the internal network and in the future, a new
card, connected to a radio link (giving 4 connections to the world and
one connection to our network).

What we want to do is to have some kind of load balancing and fail
over on the available links (so all links get used and if one have a
problem, the traffic will continue on the other links). Also, we would
like to have a priority system, where traffic is sent preferably on
the two 8M links, then on the 2M link and lastly, on the radio link.

Lokiwall [1] seems the tool that we are needing, but it needs to have
two patches applied to the kernel (and if possible, we don't want to
modify our firewall Kernel).

[1] http://www.fluence.nl/lokiwall/

Do somebody knows if it's possible to do this (and how to do this), please?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Nelson