selecting default browser under icedove

Hi all

I am wanting Icedove to launch Galeon or Iceweasel as the external browser, but it launches Konqueror instead. Under preferences, I haven't seen anything obvious to select this behaviour, and under advanced configuration/browsers section, references are to Netscape (?). I am sure that it is something quite straight forward, but I just haven't come across it yet.

Any pointers, please?

Thanks