Re: shell or fileutils commands and whitespaced filenames

thx Bob. (Is there any list you're not subscribed :)

Using 'null' is slightly shorter than my 'sed' command...but somehow
i can't help it's still not really straight enough. Doing complicated things
just to have quite common formatted filenames handled, is so *uncool*
for a modern shell !

If there's really no other way, then do you know of a different shell can
maintain whitespace names just automatically ? I'd even move to csh if
i knew it works better there.

--micha

bob@proulx.com (Bob Proulx):