RE: Cron job not cooperating

Thanks for the clarification.  Hadn't realized that.

Is there a location (eg. log file) where run-parts activity can be found?  Or is
it rather just hit-and-miss debugging when trying to figure out a problem?

For reference, the problem is fixed thanks to the previous suggestion, but I'm
curious now as to the mechanisms behind this.  Man pages enough?

--T