Re: please

If I can't install from `netinst' I must try with 21 CDs!! or 3 dvd!! So
I think including some free modules like rt2500 or the kernel source and
gcc in netinst will help a big number of posible future debian users who
perhaps will persuade hardware vendors opening the source.

--
Visite mi página: http://www.roquesor.com