Re: iceape-browser crashes on http://www.i-dac.com/game/door/door3.html

2007/6/3, Gerard Robin <g.robin3@free.fr>:
Hello,
iceape-browser crachses wen I start the game:
http://www.i-dac.com/game/door/door3.html

I am using unstable (kernel 2.6.18) with an old box, but a while ago it worked fine
(slowly, but it worked).
Is it the new version of iceape which is not supported by this old machine ?

(very old box with processor pentium 166 but linux works fine on it with
light softs like: dillo, mc, vim, ...:-) )

tia
--
Gérard

A bit extrange, is that the old iceape or are you talking about iceweasel. In case, I've got Debian Lenny/Syd with Iceweasel as default browser using Greasemonkey, DOM and Sage add-ons. That website was loaded perfectly, if no more details are supplied I would feel obliged to say you might need to install iceweasel.

apt-get install iceweasel

or

apt-get install firefox

Kind regards
--
Oscar Blanco García
Ingeniero Electrónico - Universidad Nacional de Colombia