Re: iceape-browser crashes on http://www.i-dac.com/game/door/door3.html

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 03:45:26AM +0000, Oscar Blanco wrote:
From: Oscar Blanco <orblancog@gmail.com>
To: Gerard Robin <g.robin3@free.fr>, debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: iceape-browser crashes on http://www.i-dac.com/game/door/door3.html

2007/6/3, Gerard Robin <g.robin3@free.fr>:

iceape-browser crachses wen I start the game:
http://www.i-dac.com/game/door/door3.html

I am using unstable (kernel 2.6.18) with an old box, but a while ago it
worked fine
(slowly, but it worked).
Is it the new version of iceape which is not supported by this old machine
?
(very old box with processor pentium 166 ...

A bit extrange, is that the old iceape or are you talking about iceweasel.
In case, I've got Debian Lenny/Syd with Iceweasel as default browser using
Greasemonkey, DOM and Sage add-ons. That website was loaded perfectly, if no
more details are supplied I would feel obliged to say you might need to
install iceweasel.

apt-get install iceweasel

I installed iceweasel and epiphany-browser and the result is the same
that with iceape. New softs suit new machines ;-)
thanks.
--
Gérard