Questions on backupninja

I have a few questions about backupninja

1. when the standard cron is run at the usual 1 am and some backups
are scheduled for later the same day does backupninja require
additional runs to handle those backups, or will it just make a note
and run them later, without any other subsequent runs till the cron
run the next day.

2. Can a handler file as multiple 'when entries it it which backup
ninja will run automatically?

say I want to run a particular backup, every monday 10pm, tuesday
11pm, when 12:00 am can they all go into a single configuration files.

3. Is backupninja set to run by normal user accounts and configured,
to run purely out of the user's home directory without any using
configuration and handler files purely within the users home
directory, so long as the user can run cron?

/voipfc